Archive for September, 2008
3. Victory 10 Year Alt 4. Grotten Belgian Brown Ale 5. Weihenstephaner Oktoberfest Lager 6. DAB Dortmuder Export Lager 7. ???
8. Belhaven Twisted Thistle IPA
9. Brigand Belgian Ale (just tapped 9/23)
10. Delirium Tremens
11. Blanche De Bruxelles (just tapped 9/23)
12. Captain Lawrence Smoked Porter
5. Corsendonk Brown 6. Stella Artois 7. Lucifer 8. Southern Tier Harvest Ale 9.Gouden Carolus Tripel
10. Delirium Tremens 11. Avery White Rascal Belgian-Style White 12. Young’s Oatmeal Stout
Last night we tapped a keg of Southern Tier‘s Harvest Ale!
Here is what Southern Tier has to say about it:
Harvest Ale is our celebration of the changing weather and the sowing of hops and barley that will be used in our upcoming brews. We usher in the fall with a classic English style Extra Special Bitter of the highest order. Deep ruby in color with an even deeper hop flavor… in fact, we throw fresh English hops into every brewing vessel, then dry hop after fermentation to impart a zesty kick. This beer has real hop character that mingles with fresh malted barley for an experience that will make you wish it were fall year ‘round.
Style wise it is a ESB (Extra Special Bitter), and it weighs in at 5.7% abv.
Come Check it out!